Terms & Conditions
Specific Delivery dates supplied for orders are estimated and can change but expectations wedding will be managed.
- No order will be proceeded with without a 50% Deposit.
o The 50% deposit on your order is non-refundable.
- OKgrl Bridal Couture will not be held responsible for items that do not fit if they were made according to generic sizing and not specific measurements.
o An alteration, courier and/or transport cost will be applicable if alterations are required.
- Colours may differ from that seen on a screen.
- OKgrl Bridal Couture reserves the right to change prices without notification.
o Prices on confirmed orders will not be changed.
- OKgrl Bridal Couture reserves the right to post photos of the item to all our social media platforms and to use on all our marketing materials.
- The balance of the order must be paid in full upon or before the collection or delivery of the order.
- If there is a style change on an item, additional alteration costs will apply.
o These additional alteration costs must be paid in full prior to the item being altered.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made on customized orders as they are made to specific measurements for you.
- Please note that although we try our best to match the picture of the item you want, we can not guarantee it would look 100% the same as we make it per your requirements and body specifications as well as any material differences.
- OKgrl Bridal Couture does not offer exclusivity on any of its items.
- Virtual orders that do not involve a physical fitting session are done at own risk thus OKgrl Bridal Couture will not be held responsible for any alterations, courier and/or transport costs.
- Prices on dresses do not include built in cups – an extra fee will be charged to add cups.
- Made to measure dresses are available at an extra cost.
- Delivery charges are based on your location.
- Standard lead time can range from 30 – 35 working days.
- The offering on this website for FREE delivery is available to South African clients only
OKgrl Pty Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
Payment options accepted:
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for OKgrl Pty Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by OKgrl Pty Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
OKgrl Pty Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and OKgrl Pty Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
OKgrl Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by sole trader based in South Africa trading as OKgrl Pty Ltd with registration number 2019/154781/07.
OKgrl Pty Ltd contact details
Company Physical Address: 113 Magalies Street Brackendowns Alberton
Email: email@example.comTelephone: 0762528387
THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
This Notice explains how we obtain, use and disclose your personal information, in accordance with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”).
At COR Concepts (and including this website, POPIAct-Compliance) we are committed to protecting your privacy and to ensure that your personal information is collected and used properly, lawfully and transparently.
About the Company
OKgrl Fashion and Bridal Couture, including all subsidiaries, divisions and associated companies.
The information we collect
We collect and process your personal information mainly to contact you for the purposes of understanding your requirements, and delivering services accordingly. For this purpose we will collect contact details including your name and organisation.
We collect information directly from you where you provide us with your personal details. Where possible, we will inform you what information you are required to provide to us and what information is optional.
Website usage information may be collected using “cookies” which allows us to collect standard internet visitor usage information.
How we use your information
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and agreed with you. In addition, where necessary your information may be retained for legal or research purposes.
- To gather contact information;
- To confirm and verify your identity or to verify that you are an authorised user for security purposes;
- For the detection and prevention of fraud, crime, money laundering or other malpractice;
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research or for statistical analysis;
- For audit and record keeping purposes;
- In connection with legal proceedings.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who are involved in the delivery of products or services to you. We have agreements in place to ensure that they comply with the privacy requirements as required by the Protection of Personal Information Act.
We may also disclose your information:
- Where we have a duty or a right to disclose in terms of law or industry codes;
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect our rights.
We are legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the personal information we hold and to stop unauthorized access and use of personal information. We will, on an on-going basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
Our security policies and procedures cover:
- Physical security;
- Computer and network security;
- Access to personal information;
- Secure communications;
- Security in contracting out activities or functions;
- Retention and disposal of information;
- Acceptable usage of personal information;
- Governance and regulatory issues;
- Monitoring access and usage of private information;
- Investigating and reacting to security incidents.
When we contract with third parties, we impose appropriate security, privacy and confidentiality obligations on them to ensure that personal information that we remain responsible for, is kept secure.
We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your personal information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as we are obliged to.
Your Rights: Access to information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply contact us at the numbers/addresses as provided on our website and specify what information you require. We will need a copy of your ID document to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information.
Please note that any such access request may be subject to a payment of a legally allowable fee.
Correction of your information
You have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete your personal information. We will require a copy of your ID document to confirm your identity before making changes to personal information we may hold about you. We would appreciate it if you would keep your personal information accurate.
Definition of personal information
According to the Act ‘‘personal information’’ means information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person, and where it is applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person. Further to the POPI Act, COR Concepts also includes the following items as personal information:
- All addresses including residential, postal and email addresses.
- Change of name – for which we require copies of the marriage certificate or official change of name document issued by the state department.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about this notice; you need further information about our privacy practices; wish to withdraw consent; exercise preferences or access or correct your personal information, please contact us at the numbers/addresses listed on our website.